Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring-Summer 2011 Shows

Armed with a few new products and many new photos, I'm gearing up for a busy 2011 show season. Hope you can visit my booth a time or two!

Saturday May 14, 2011
9am-2pm

Rolling Meadows Hometown Plant and Craft Sale
3200 Central Rd
Rolling Meadows

This is one of my favorite venues. The plants are wonderful, and the organizers of the craft venue have been so great to give me a primo location every year! After packing up from this sale, I will be heading up to Door County for a week!



Dundee Farmers Market
Most Saturdays, 8am-2pm
Dundee Farmers Market

319 N River St
East Dundee IL
http://www.dundeedepot.com/

This is a fun market, combining a great veggie guy, lots of flea type items and quality crafts. Stop by any Saturday and look around! You're sure to find something interesting!



More summer events coming up. Check back for info!