Saturday, May 1, 2010








Sale time! It's approaching again! While I'm not much of a sales type, I do enjoy getting out there and sharing both my photos and what I know or enjoy about my subjects with guests who visit my booth.
Stock up on Quiet Nature Note Cards, Magnets, Bookmarks, and the new Pocket/Purse Mirrors, all in your favorite nature images. New images too!


This year I will be participating in my favorite show,

The Rolling Meadows Hometown Plant and Craft Sale,

held this year on Saturday May 15th from 9am-2pm.

With any luck, my booth will be located close to the Plant tables, where the flocks of shoppers congregate.





New for me this year will be a monthly booth at the
Huntley Farmers Market.
This will take place on the
First Saturday of each month: May 8, June 5, July 3, August 7, September 4, and October 2.

I hope, if you are local, you can make it out to Huntley. The setting is nice and from what I observed last year, the assortment of crafts is nice. The remainder of the market is a traditional one, with fresh fruits and veggies galore!



Stay tuned for more information regarding a show on Sunday July 11th "Art in the Garden", taking place at the Fields on Caton Farm Road, in Crest Hill, IL near Plainfield.