Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quiet Nature Booths 2009


So many opportunities, so little time!


I just completed a 20 week "every Thursday" commitment with the Algonquin Farmers Market, missing only a few days due to rain. I had fun selling photo notecards, magnets and bookmarks and getting to know my wonderful group of co-vendors. Along with my usual collection of Birds, Butterflies and Flowers items, many of my Door County images were popular sellers.


Now I'm gearing up for Fall and Holiday shows. I hope you can make it to one or more of these shows! I will have the old favorites and many new images as well! Most of my items are priced at $5 or less and make great high quality, one of a kind stocking stuffers and gifts for friends, family, co-workers, classmates, etc.


Saturday Nov 7 from 9 am till 4 pm
Rolling Meadows High School Holiday Craft Boutique
2901 Central Road
Rolling Meadows
$3 admission
This will be my 5th year here...it's one of those sprawling fairs with 150 booths filled with all kinds of quality home made items. There's a nice Raffle too. Look for my booth: Quiet Nature!
Mention that you read about this on my blog and receive a free gift!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Saturday Nov 14 from 10 am till 4 pm
Kirk of the Lakes Craft Show
1500 W. Hawley
Mundelein
free admission



This will be my first year participating here. I was "invited" during one of the Market days. I'm looking foward to this new location.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Sunday Nov 15 from 1 pm- 3 pm
UU Church of Elgin
39W830 Highland Ave
Elgin
free admission


For the 7th time, I will join in with local farmers and artisans to participate in the Winter Market. Don't miss this one if you like to get your meat from a great Amish farmer. Arnolds will be there, along with other organic and sustainable farmers. Artisan products usually include things like handmade soap, wool items, jams and salsa, etc. I'm honored that Quiet Nature is "green" enough to be included in this fair. Stop by if those two short hours on a Sunday afternoon fit your schedule!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tuesday Nov 17 and Wednesday Nov 18 from 4:30 pm till 8:30 pm
Algonquin Preschool Vendor Fair
109 Washington St
Algonquin
free admission

I was invited to this during the Market days and it's another new venue for me. A portion of my sales at this show will benefit a local Animal Shelter. If you live in the area, stop by after work and visit the Quiet Nature booth.